Tuesday 31 March 2009

Happy anniversary, my dear Haroon

Its jiggling, jiggling everywhere........
Coz i'm lil drunk......
Does'nt matter cause it is COBRA the true indian brew made.....
So friends this is something real not a prewritten one...
And i don't care about the grammer like ''annamma'' (a good girl) said.
And never matters if Aslam screwed his curse on me, cause he is my best friend
And if Kannan questioned my legacy, coz after all he's a part of my lyf...
Iwill smile if Ejas-my pal ask me to die coz of this COBRA...
And i am a lil sad
For my good parents and my lovly brother who lights up my way...
And for princettan, who just get his way out from london days...
And for my dear arun chettan who spends all his day on the same bored hospital bed, losing his Heart some where..................
But for this day is just to say cheers..........
Cheers to my haroon and ..........
Coz this day is theirs......
And I'll never care whether it a COBRA, JD or ANY f**king hot brand
Coz i juz want to smile, forgetting all my sorrows and irony,
So that I can say cheers ,
And a happy anniversary to my dear haroon and for his love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment