Tuesday 24 March 2009

what my soul said.......................


It was the fourth hour of same monotonous lecture
On the fourth bench of class room my body laid as if t'was dead.
I can feel my soul trying to get his way out-
And so i let it do what it loved...
My mind change to a classroom where my soul was my teacher.
I asked him a lot as if i am searching my life.
But he seemed  to quiet....
Then i feel the drop of tear from my eyes.
I saw my soul gettting a pair of goldenwings, 
He then hold my hands and fly to another land of my lyf....
I saw a child in a big play ground which seemed to be sea of green..
He there plays wid a tickling laugh in his little lips.......
'Oh my God' - i wondered when i found it was me once in my childhood.
Soon there comes a cloud of darkness..
There i can here the houls and screams..........
Nothing but the destruction of lyf...
I looked agian......
'Alas' t'was a hospital labour room.
And he was a lil one of fourty days old.....
His face was clear wid two lil black drops of eyes
His hands are holded as if t'was pleading..
And lips was closed after its last breath.
All his fate ends there cause nobody want to take care him......
Cause he's made from the unfair affairs.....
'WHY' - i  screamed to my soul.........
He'was wordless as did before..
But then speaked out-
' My mate- t'was not you and t'was not your fortune for you are the blessed in world'.
'Think what you have and forget what you don't have'.
And there my soul went back to me.
I heard the rain and opened my eyes.
I found i was alone in the room.
It took my bag and rushed on.
The sun is about to set and the earth seemed to be pleasent 
The tale of freshness..., i felt it.
But that words are there for ever;-
My mate think wat u have n forget wat u don't have...................

No comments:

Post a Comment