Tuesday 26 July 2011

An Orange Coloured Dream...


They Said Rain Blessed that day....
All I can remember was that orange coloured sky
the church cross was shining
and there she is...
A white angel under my orange coloured sky....
So near that I can touch her....
That she can hear me...
I was about to say..
''Please don't leave me alone''..
but All that ends....
I opened my eyes,
all I can see was dark clouds out there on Angel street...
And Ed sheeran was singing; ''Its too cold outside, for Angel to Fly, the Angel will Die....''
That was too late to realise It was just a dream, to which I can not walk back...
But give me one more chance..Just one more chance to turn back and to hold you in my arms..
To say, I'll be there for You, forever..
Or if you only want to come in my dreams....
Please let me sleep..
A deep sleep forever......so that I can dream ,
A dream Forever......

No comments:

Post a Comment